Thursday, June 5, 2014

3rd Day Questions

-        Plenary Sessions
Not all bacteria are harmful.
Oil can be used on microscopes at 100x to zoom in even more.
Lab equipments should not be brought out of the lad to reduce contamination.

-        How do you feel about the SST-NTU Flagship programme?
The SST-NTU Flagship programme is very meaningful and allows me to understand more about the facilities of NTU. This programme allowed me to experience something unique that will not normally be learned at Secondary level in the normal learning experiences.

This programme is very interesting and allowed me to broaden my knowledge. The programme not only allows me to understand my own programme, but even a brief overview of all the other programmes that were available.

No comments:

Post a Comment